found some words that explain two things i’ve been trying to explain with no success for years. i knew these words but did not know that’s what they meant.
- updated and tested batch-import
- ongoing API endpoint process to make queries tighter
- at last integrated dae.wiki with docker setup (un-asked, but okay) — URL, vars, path updates
- fixed solr-query TCP connection problem when indexing more than one article at a time (ahem, solution was very simple and obvious, brain went mushy)
- added first iteration of index-list filtering with querystring integration
- a little more git integration (sigh)
dps / magdx
- more flask prototype progression, more python, more url and querystring power
- given first exercise where producing a list of situations and use-cases that put under stress the current project; hard to facilitate this properly from my side, hard to put herself in this mindset for magdx; next time, better attempt!
- prepared documents with software outlines
- had second (long) call update
less white oil in my ears, sounds are getting more pleasant again.