this week was supposed to point the main url to the new website, but the evening before there’s been some problems (covid-related), so it’s been postpone to next week / soon.
i don’t remember exactly what i’ve been working on, i think:
- i fixed a bunch of problems in the editor
- add all animations for mobile-menu (aka
- other nonsense
this coming week i want to focus on
login-auth. and i plan to disable the
editor-diff feature for now — as after i added more options to it, more problems began to pop-up.
git-integration has been put on hold by non-requested rescheduling of my work, but needs to do a touch-down before
dps / magdx
- we went through some names for the project, and bought one domain plus made an offer for another one
- did a “design review” and went through lots of details, as well as bouncing back and forth about what the website focus is
- did a first read of RFC5545 and began figuring out database structure, general necessary fields, etc
feeling very bored to the point of confusion. yesterday put together first bash program including
--help screen 1. back to computer sana in corpore sano praxis.
in fact, it is another implementation of a “git-wiki”, eg a git repository of text notes that are converted to html by using (1)
gitto retrieve all / staged / unstaged files and (2)
pandocfor the file conversion. the most plug-and-play approach i could imagine to make a wiki.↩︎