I skipped W32 because of too much work and last Sunday night I probably just forgot.
- been re-working out many editor components again, making them do probably all the operations they should be doing (by now, hopefully)
- moved from reading all the wiki files to get back bits of data, to use solr’s index articles: read from disk the article you are browsing and / or editing, all the rest fetch it from solr — it’s way faster, and fields do index only necessary data
- other backend dev has been progressing well on implementing basic git funcs
- other dev working on PDF export seems to proceed fine, we need to speed up this week to get it done in two weeks
- been expanding the index-list template to get multi-type filtering working (button toggles, select-list form, reset field); this brought other benefits across the wiki
DPS Design System thesis
- i wrote a short critical text (~1500 words) in response to the thesis written by one member of DPS (digital public services)